Sunday, April 22 – 1:00pm
Each year, men and women from the three Holden Choruses (Harvard Glee Club, Radcliffe Choral Society, Harvard-Radcliffe Collegium Musicum) have an opportunity to receive scholarships for private voice instruction. In the spring, representatives from the program present a Holden Voice Program Recital to showcase the work they have been doing in their lessons.
Congratulations to this year’s performers:
- John Sullivan, piano/accompanist
- Paige Newquist ’14, soprano
- Andrew Hausmann ’15, tenor
- Ernie Mitchell GSAS, tenor
- William Horton ’15, tenor
- Anne Buckle HGSE, mezzo-soprano
- Stephanie Havens ’14, soprano
Special thanks to the voice instructors teaching lessons in the program this year, including: Michael Barrett, Charles Blandy, Christopher Charig, Thomas Jones, Frank Kelley, Jennifer Sgroe, Sonja Tengblad, Marsha Vleck, Sarah Whitten, and Donald Wilkinson. Deepest gratitude also to the Holden Voice Program’s primary benefactors, Warren Pyle and Lisl Urban.
PHOTOS FROM SPRING 2012 RECITAL